Gin & Tonic Tea
Originating from an historic coaching inn on the edge of the North York Moors, Yorkshire, Cygnet Tea has been carefully and selectively created to suit your lifestyle and mood...... to a tea!
Gin & Tonic tea - let our elegant Gin and Tonic tea nourish your body, yet cleanse and detoxify your system. Health and wellbeing in a cup.
Allow 1 bag per person and infuse at 80°C by using one third cold water, followed by two thirds boiling water for 2-3 minutes to release the flavour.
Enjoy hot or as an iced tea by allowing it to cool. Pour over ice, add cucumber, and lime & honey to enhance the flavour.
Chinese white tea, juniper berries, lemon verbena, angelica root, lemon peel and coriander seeds
- White tea contains the highest levels of antioxidants as it is the le-ast processed tea. It may be the supreme Drink of Health.
- White tea protects against cancer, heart disease, and stroke, may also have beneficial effects for sufferers of arthritis and osteoporosis.
- White tea increases your metabolism rate which helps you loose the pounds', It is a superb tonic, and one of Nature's great gifts.
- Juniper berries and lemon verbena to aid digestion.
- Coriander seeds are an excellent source of minerals such as potassium to control heart rate and blood pressure and calcium for strong bones, also contains ample amounts of vitamin C.